Saturday, December 13, 2014

The heartbreak continues

I've been fine for a while but now my strength is starting to wear me out... I am trying so hard to be the person that I was before, but it's hard when I have no idea what's happening. Things would be so much better if I could just hear those words that we can try to work things out... All I hear is "maybe" when I ask if there's a chance we can get back together. I am tired of failing at trying to take the high road through all of this. It breaks my heart that someday, I may not be at this place with the person that I love (even if he currently does not love me). What I would give for one last chance... I really am capable of being the person that I used to be :'(. 

Things have been going better, so that's what I don't understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment