Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Heartbreak continues.

Once again i've hit a hard spot in my life... As I was finally committed to living in Wisconsin, it is becoming pretty clear that it would be a tough decision to make... I mean, the only reason I wanted to be in Wisconsin was because of my now ex-boyfriend. It's hard to explain really. I wanted to be down here so bad, I am willing to give up a lot. Now, it's becoming increasingly clear that I am not welcome here, despite the fact we were in a relationship for almost 4 years....4 years on Sunday... It is devastating that instead of celebrating our time together, now it's just a matter of making it another day. Why must I always make my decision when it's too late? I loved him with all my heart and I managed to screw that up :'(.

No comments:

Post a Comment