Sunday, September 21, 2014

Nothing worse than heartbreak

My heart feels as if it was just ripped out of my chest and stomped on... I feel like I can hardly breathe. It takes all of my power not to cry, and even so, I find myself crying virtually all the time. He was the best thing in my life and somehow I messed that up. A day doesn't go by where I don't kick myself for being so dumb. I would do anything and I mean ANYTHING to go back in time and fix the mistakes that now stand out like sore thumbs. I worked on myself, I am making progress and that is not good enough.

I lost my best friend and boyfriend in one day and it kills me inside. I know time heals all wounds but honestly, I don't see this wound ever healing. I screwed up by acting crazy during my darkest hour and that drove him away. That and the distance that plagued our relationship for a better chunk of time. I really miss my best friend, but what hurts is he doesn't miss me...

</3 heartbroken forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment