Friday, February 3, 2012

Growing Up

I remember that when I was younger, growing up and going to college was something I looked forward to. Now that I am away at college, it makes me really sad inside. I miss being 17 and living at home. Carefree... Working what seemed like the coolest job ever.... Being able to have a nice homecooked meal all thanks to my mom.... Now i realize that i miss all of that. Don't get me wrong, I love living where I am, but I also love living at home too.... Sometimes I wish i could just rewind time.....
I also have regrets that I cannot seem to get over.... I wish very much that I could have done things differently in my life.... Somehow i'm going to have to accept my decisions....Unfortunately I believe that is easier said than done.

I guess the lesson of the day would be live life to its fullest. Don't wish for a future date because the truth is, before you know it, you will wish that it was possible to rewind life.

No comments:

Post a Comment